Top 5 Tea Contest
Hey Tea Friends,
In 2009, I switched from drinking several cups of coffee a day to drinking copious amounts of tea bags. I know, it is not true tea, but it was the gateway I needed to get me to where I am now.
In 2012, I took a journey around the world and was able to experience tea culture everywhere from Ireland to East Africa, to Nepal and India, and throughout SE Asia! During this trip I got to drink a lot of tea and this was my first experiences with loose leaf tea.
However, with all these experiences with tea it wasn’t until the spring of 2018 that I really began to dive head first into tea and tea culture.
Since then I have made some amazing new friends and have drunk hundreds of liters of “True Tea,” as well as sharing my love and passion for tea with anyone who will listen.
A few days ago, while reflecting on my tea journey over the past year I was trying to narrow down the top 5 teas I was able to try last year and thought, “wouldn’t it be cool to know what everyone’s top 5 teas were for 2018?”
And, so this idea was born. If I can get everyone to fill this little form out and share it with your friends, then maybe we can compile a list of the best teas and share it with the world so they can try them too!
So, strap on your thinking caps and think back on your tea journey last year, and share your #Top5Tea18 list with the world!
Save this Photo:
Do this by holding your finger on the image above and then selecting ‘Save Image’.
If you are on a computer you can right-click and select ‘Save as’.
- Sign in or sign up for an Instagram account.
- On your homepage, click the upper left-hand icon called ‘Your Story’.
- On the bottom left-hand corner, click the button to open your Gallery.
- Find the #Top5Tea18 picture in your gallery and select it.
- Click on the ‘Aa’ symbol and write your name or pseudonym. Click ‘Done’.
- Put your finger on the text that you have written and drag it to the relevant box.
- Repeat for all of the answers.
- Click the stickers icon (a smiley face at top of the screen). Select the ‘@MENTION’ option and type EuphoriTea. Click ‘Done’.
- Pinch the TAG so that it is about the same size as the @EuphoriTea box at the bottom of the screen and then drag the sticker there.
- Click the stickers icon and select the ‘#HASHTAG’ option. Type Top5Tea18 and click ‘Done’.
- Resize and drag into position like the previous sticker.
- We would love to see your face or any other image that you feel reflects your #Top5Tea18. Click the stickers icon and select the CAMERA icon.
- Take a picture of your choice.
- Click on the picture so that it creates a bold circle. Resize and drag to the space near your name.
- When you are all finished, click the ‘+ Your Story’ icon at the bottom of the screen.
- PLEASE add a BLANK #Top5Tea18 form by repeating steps 1-4 and then skip to step 15.